Panel Air Filter Intake Pipe Air Hose & Turbo Elbow – A3 S3 TSI MQB
This bundle contains the following…
Silicone Intake Pipe
- The Ramair Silicone Intake Pipe has been designed to replace the standard OEM plastic induction hose on the 2.0 TSI EA888 engine in the VW Golf mk7 GTI, VW Golf mk7 R, Audi S3, SEAT Leon Cupra and other MQB platform vehicles..
- The hose is constructed to provide a constant radius reducing restriction in the initial stage of the intake tract and is a direct replacement for the factory pipework.
- The hose is supplied with a pair of high quality Stainless Steel W2 hose clamps replacing the difficult to use OEM spring clamps.
- The hose is made from high-quality mutli-ply silicone with fabric mesh reinforcement.
- It can be used in conjunction with the standard factory air box or any aftermarket induction kit that mounts to the standard air box position.
Oversize Turbo Inlet Elbow
- This is an over size turbo inlet pipe for the IHI turbo chargers used on the 2.0 and 1.8 TFSI (EA888) engines used in MQB chassis vehicles such as (but not limited to) the Golf GTI (mk7) and Audi S3 (8P).
- This is a direct replacement for the standard turbo inlet elbow and is compatible with the OEM intake hose and air box.
- The inlet elbow comes with all the fittings required and is supplied with clear step-by-step photographic instructions.
- Supplied with the kit is a replacement O-ring in case the standard part is worn or perished.
- This part allows for increased potential airflow and slightly increased induction sound.
- The inlet elbow is made from light weight aluminium tube with CNC machined connections and a laser cut bracket, is fully TIG welded and powder-coated in a textured black finish for an OEM look.
Ramair Panel Filter
Direct replacement for the OEM air filter
Audi A3 8V 2.0 TFSI
Audi S3 8V 2.0 TFSI
Audi TT 8S 2.0 TFSI
Audi TTS 8S 2.0 TFSI
Seat Leon 5F Cupra
Seat Leon 5F Cupra 4WD
Skoda Octavia 5E vRS
Volkswagen Golf 7 GTI
Volkswagen Golf 7 R