INJEN turbo inlet pipe VW Golf 7R, Audi S3 1.8 / 2.0 TFSI EA888.3 MQB
Injen Technology is proud to bring you our Turbo Inlet Pipe for Volkswagen and Audi vehicles equipped with the Gen 3 1.8L / 2.0L Turbo engines and the Volkswagen MK7 and Audi 8V applications. The wide array of vehicle fitments is impressive for this one part, so please check and confirm fitment before ordering.
In our constant search for power gains, we have discovered a trend in modern automotive design: sacrificing raw performance for quiet operation. As enthusiasts ourselves, we want to hear every power generating mechanism working to its fullest, from the intake tract to exhaust.
- Dyno Proven Gains of up to 14 hp and 11 lb-ft. of torque.
- Cast Aluminum Housing offers far superior durability over OEM plastic component.
- Provides faster turbo spool, increased responsiveness, and greater turbo sound output.
- Precision CNC Machined Fittings for a superior seal and simple installation.
- Fully integrated CNC Machined PCV Inlet provides an OE fitment and seal.
- 3” Inlet ID minimizes turbulence and allows the maximum amount of air to reach the turbo.
- 3” Reinforced Silicon Automotive Grade Coupler included for increased longevity.
- Stainless Steel Band Clamps with Inner Protective Liner.
- Fully integrated Mounting Bracket minimizes the chance of mounting hardware loosening over time.
- Fits directly in place of the OEM component, maximizing compatibility with other OEM and aftermarket components.
- Simple Installation, no cutting or drilling required.
- Complementing Injen Cold Air Intakes, Throttle Controllers, and Intercooler Charge Pipes available for various VW/Audi Applications. Check the Injen Application guide for your specific application.
- Includes the industry leading Injen Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Audi A3 8V 2.0 TFSI
Audi S3 8V 2.0 TFSI
Audi TT 8S 2.0 TFSI
Audi TTS 8S 2.0 TFSI
Audi A4 B9 2.0 TFSI
Audi A5 B9 2.0 TFSI
Seat Leon 5F Cupra
Skoda Octavia 5E vRS
Volkswagen Golf 7 GTI
Volkswagen Golf 7 R
Volkswagen Polo AW GTI