IE Performance Downpipes Audi S4, S5 B8, SQ5, Q5 8R, A6 C7
3.0T DOWNPIPE FEATURES:
- Deleting two resonators creates a deep and assertive exhaust note
- Horsepower gains of 8-12 HP
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel 2.5 inch (65mm) diameter tubing
- Easy to install – do it at home with minimal tools
- Tig welded, high quality, and long lasting
- Fully lined flex section – will never collapse and supercharger approved
- Includes all hardware and clamps needed for a hassle-free install
SOUND LIKE A PERFORMANCE CAR:
It’s no secret the 3.0T engine has the makings of a true performance powerhouse, unfortunately from the factory the supercharged engine is muffled and resonated to death. In its stock state, the car is so quiet that it’s possible to forget your driving an S powered chassis altogether. That just won’t do, by removing both factory resonators and replacing them with a high-quality tuned 304 65mm stainless pipes; the engine sound comes to life! If you’re a true enthusiast that loves a deep and throaty exhaust note, you will not be disappointed with your new IE 3.0T downpipe system.
Increasing the tubing size and deleting two sound muffling resonators results in noteworthy gains of 8-12 horsepower and torque (ft-lb). Larger gains may be realized on more aggressive setups such as stage 2 or stage 3 vehicles.
304 Stainless steel tubing and tig welding make for a long-lasting and worry-free product. High quality lined flex sections will never come apart internally and clog your exhaust like inferior flex sections. Especially in forced induction (supercharged or turbo), economy flex sections are bound to fail and cause performance issues.
Audi S5 B8 3.0 TFSI
Audi Q5 8R 3.0 TFSI
Audi SQ5 8R 3.0 TFSI
Audi A6 C7 3.0 TFSI