Garrett Stage 1 Powermax 485 PS Upgrade Turbo for EA888 3rd GEN 2.0 TSI
Garrett Drop-In 485 PS Turbo Upgrade for Audi A3 8V 2.0 TFSI / VW Golf 7 R / GTI / 898199-5001W
The Garrett GT Series Upgrade Turbo Kits are the latest generation of Garrett OEM Upgrade Performance Turbochargers
The PowerMax turbocharger kits are designed for high engine performance while maintaining direct OEM customization. With professional engine calibration and tuning, this turbo kit will far outperform the stock turbocharger.
POWERMAX DIRECT FIT PERFORMANCE TURBOCHARGER:
2014 – 2018 Volkswagen / Audi 2.0L TSI Stage 1 and Stage 2 turbochargers
The Garrett PowerMax turbocharger upgrades for the Volkswagen and Audi 2.0L TSI engine platform are designed to increase engine performance while meeting OEM installation specifications. The level 1 (485 hp *) and 2 (600 hp *) upgrades maximize efficiency and air flow compared to the OEM turbocharger. The turbine wheel made of Mar-M alloy and the twin-scroll turbine housing made of stainless steel are designed for temperatures of up to 1050 ° C. These turbochargers are fully assembled with a calibrated electronic boost pressure actuator and additional components for direct OEM assembly.
The maximum permissible speed of the turbocharger is 185,000 rpm (level 1) | 165,000 rpm (level 2). Use above the maximum turbocharger speed is at your own risk and can lead to damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeeding during operation, a speed sensor connection is milled into the compressor housing, to which the speed sensors with part numbers 781328-0003 (including sensor and measuring device) and 781328-0004 (including speed sensor) can be attached. Speed sensors are available separately.
- Plug and Play level 1 with 485 PS | 447kW (power measured at the flywheel) *
- Complete assembly with electronic boost pressure regulator
- + 17% compressor throughput compared to the IS38 Turbo (Series Golf VII R)
- The aerodynamics of the compressor and turbine wheel correspond to the Garrett GTX GEN 2 series
- Turbine wheel made of Mar-M alloy and twin-scroll turbine housing made of stainless steel for temperatures up to 1050 ° C
- The latest generation of ball bearings in the rotation group
AUDI A3 8V 1.8 TFSI
AUDI A3 8V 2.0 TFSI
AUDI S3 8V 2.0 TFSI
AUDI TT 8S 2.0 TFSI
AUDI TTS 8S 2.0 TFSI
Volkswagen Golf 7 GTI
Volkswagen Golf 7 R