CTS Turbo Audi S4 / S5 3.0 TFSI Supercharger Pulley Kit
CTS pulley is smaller diameter than stock. Stock pulley size is 63.25, the CTS pulley is 57.3mm; it will increase the speed at which the supercharger spins and will increase the boost pressure output. Increased boost pressure in conjunction with upgraded ECU software results in a dramatic increase in horsepower and torque throughout the entire powerband. This will not increase stress or excessive wear on supercharger or engine components.
CTS Supercharger Pulley Upgrade Kit must be used with appropriate “Stage 2” performance software. Stage 2 performance software (not included) will allow you to achieve maximum boost and power from your 3.0T S/C engine while safely optimizing air fuel ratios, timing, and boost pressure bleed off.
Most stage 2 software is compatible with this kit. Contact your tuner for compatibility.
Stock pulley size: 63.20mm
CTS pulley size: 57.30mm
- Made in house at CTS Turbo in Canada
- Precision CNC machined from billet ASI303 stainless steel – best on the market! No other pulley manufacturer uses this steel.
- OEM-spec honing and tolerances
- Boost increased from stock 11psi to 15psi, boost holds steady all the way up to redline
- Nitride coated for long-lasting OEM looking finish
- Includes belt required for install
- Stock Size: 63.25mm, CTS Size: 57.3mm
Fitment on vehicles with press-on style pulley:
- B8/B8.5 Audi S4, S5, Q5, SQ5 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)
- C7/C7.5 Audi A6, A7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)
- Audi Q7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)
– Doesn’t fit 4 bolts pulleys –
Audi S4 B8 3.0 TFSI
Audi S5 B8 3.0 TFSI