Bull-X decat downpipe Audi RS3 8.5V / TT RS 8S 2.5 TFSI (Non-GPF)
The Pre Cat Eliminator of HG-Motorsport can be exchanged at 100% for the standard part. Perfect fit and high quality material make this product a top product from our range. By optimizing the diameter, piping and / or catalyst of the turbocharger can be greatly relieved.
Our involved construction method has of course its technical background and advantages, like e.g. less exhaust backpressure and less heat accumulation in the turbocharger. That´s why we have distanced ourselves in contrast to other manufacturers from a simple construction method with a tight pipe bow directly behind the turbocharger output. This tight pipe bow showed us in flow analysis that despite the missing catalyst there is a higher exhaust backpressure than with our construction. Only in the casting process, it has been possible to ensure the absolute maximum flow and to receive no disturbing transitions in the inner course of the downpipe.
A lower back pressure and thermal relief generate a significant increase in torque, power, previous response and the same time an extension of the shelf life.
– CAD designed cast bow developed with 3D flow analysis
– no tight pipebow behind the turbo output – for maximum flow
– flange entry: 114mm, cast bow: 101mm, goes into 2-flow 2x 63,5mm
– stainless steel
– Plug’n’Play solution – perfect fit can be simply exchanged for the original part
– high-quality materials
– Made in Germany – real quality from our own production
– Flow-optimized and performance-enhancing
– Improvement of durability and response
– Optimum removal of exhaust gases – without disturbing edges at the transitions
– Designed and tested on the PC and dynamometer
AUDI RS3 8V / 8.5V 2.5 TFSI
Audi TTRS 8S 2.5 TFSI