APR Houses – Full System VW Golf 7 GTI/R/S3 8V EA888.3 MQB 1.8T/2.0T MS100115
APR is pleased to present the ultimate boost hose upgrade for MQB platform vehicles with the 1.8T and 2.0T engines!
The APR Boost Hose System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory rubber hoses found in the charge piping system. The system includes a multitude of enhancements designed for maximum performance, longevity and insurance against power robbing boost leaks. The system is sold both as a complete kit, and individually, and is fully compatible with the OEM and upgraded APR Intercooler system, OEM throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
This system includes the turbo outlet hose, throttle body hose, and both intercooler hoses.
APR’s Engineers took a multi-step approach to optimizing the hoses to minimize boost leaks, reduce turbulence and other performance degradations. Four-ply silicone was utilized as it provides the thickness and strength characteristics necessary to support boost levels far beyond the engine’s capabilities. A Fluorosilicone internal lining was added to ensure the hoses do not rapidly deteriorate over time when exposed to oil and gasoline from the PCV and EVAP systems.
The included stainless-steel Clampco T-bolt clamps prevent the hoses from coming loose under heavy pressure and under high temperatures, silicone adheres to its mating surface, further minimizing leaks and hose slippage. APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design creates a smooth airflow path, reducing turbulence over non-stepped designs. Finally, silicone provides better heat resistance over rubber, extending the life of the product and ultimate.
- Direct OEM replacement: Compatible with OEM/APR Intercooler, OEM Throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
- APR EZ-Flow design: APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design provides maximum flow for maximum performance through a smooth, port matched transition from hose to connection surface.
- Multi-ply silicone outer construction: Pressure tested far beyond the engine’s capabilities, the system maintains performance under extreme conditions and increases both heat and burst resistance as well as mating surface adhesion compared to rubber.
- Fluorosilicone interior surface: A Fluorosilicone coating on the interior surface greatly resists oil and gasoline permeation providing an extra layer of protection against deterioration of the hoses.
- Clampco T-bolt clamps: Stainless steel T-bolt clamps. Diminishes the risk of boost leaks with increased connection strength and decreased hose slippage.
- Additional quality control: APR take quality seriously. Each hose is fully tested before it leaves our doors to ensure fitment and our EZ-Flow design is perfectly matched!
Audi A3 8V 1.8 TFSI
Audi A3 8V 2.0 TFSI
Audi S3 8V 2.0 TFSI
Audi TT 8S 2.0 TFSI
Audi TTS 8S 2.0 TFSI
Seat Leon 5F 1.8 TSI
Seat Leon 5F Cupra
Seat Leon 5F Cupra 4WD
Skoda Octavia 5E vRS
Volkswagen Golf 7 GTI
Volkswagen Golf 7 R