APR High pressure fuel pumps Audi R8 4.2 FSI MS100075
The APR High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) increases maximum volume of fuel the HPFP can deliver by 41% over stock! In doing so, the direct injection fueling system is capable of satisfying fueling requirements set forth by high horsepower setups. This is accomplished by increasing the displacement of the pump using high quality components to exacting tolerances.
How the direct injection system works: A low pressure fuel pump (LPFP) in the fuel tank delivers fuel to the high pressure fuel pump (HPFP) at roughly 4 to 6 bar. Fuel pressure is then bumped up to a maximum of 136 bar, depending on factory parts, with the HPFP. Finally, high pressure fuel is delivered to the injectors, which spray directly into the cylinders.
This kit included two new rebuilt pumps.
- Dramatically increases the volume of fuel displaced by the HPFP by 41%
- Maintains higher pressures under demanding situations
- Fully rebuilt in house
- Fully machine tested and broken in before shipping
- New factory pumps included
- Upgraded and weight matched spring
- DLC coated piston
- Heat-treated bearing-grade stainless steel material
- Supports big power
- .00004″ dimensional tolerances
- .00005″ geometrical tolerances
- Spring seals replaced
Audi R8 2007-2015 4.2 FSI