Airtec Intercooler Upgrade KIA Stinger GT 3.3 V6
As part of our expanding Kia platform product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our intercooler kit for the Kia Stinger GT suitable for track or fast road use.
In order to ensure there is no noticeable loss in performance during extended periods of hard driving, we have developed a larger, freer-flowing intercooler that is a direct replacement for the smaller and more restrictive OEM item.
Our solution to increasing the intercooler’s size and performance within the confines of the limited space behind the bumper is based upon a taller core with an increased 90mm depth. This offers a massive increase in overall capacity in comparison to the original intercooler, as well as a significant increase in frontal area over standard, which allows it to make the most of the air flow provided.
Together with our high-flow, moulded one-piece cast end tanks to ensure flow is directed correctly and efficiently, the AIRTEC Motorsport intercooler offers much greater efficiency and volume over standard.
Capacity: 12.4 litres
Front area: 1,370cm²
- Huge increase in cooling ability
- Reduced charge temperatures
- Massive increase in capacity compared to original intercooler
- Significant increase in frontal area compared to original intercooler
- High-flow, moulded one-piece cast end tanks
- Powder coated black finish
- All fittings and fixtures included
- Detailed fitting guide included
KIA Stinger 2018+ 2.0T