Airtec Intercooler Upgrade Hyundai Veloster N
This freer-flowing intercooler is a direct replacement for the smaller and more restrictive OEM set up.
It features a stepped twin-core design for maximum frontal area in the limited space provided behind the bumper. Together with high-flow, moulded one-piece cast end tanks, the AIRTEC intercooler offers much greater efficiency and volume over standard.
With a 70mm cold side, this makes the AIRTEC intercooler the largest on the market currently for the Veloster N!
Despite this improvement, it fits neatly behind the original bumper, requires no trimming or cutting. The comprehensive fitting kit includes all the correct fixtures and fittings, step-by-step instructions with pictures, mew Pro Hoses silicone hoses and should take around 2-3 hours to complete.
The intercooler is available in Pro-Series Black finish and either with or without the AIRTEC logo and Gloss Black Pro silicone hoses.
Width: 160mm stepped to 70mm
Height: 195mm high
Depth: 610mm wide
- Stepped intercooler design for maximum flow
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by AIRTEC
- AIRTEC CAD designed cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- Reduced charge temps
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series black finish
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
- Unbeatable value for money!
Hyundai Veloster N